Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Quick Post!

A layout made with Corina's templates!



We had much fun this afternoon - we attended a birthday party with the boys and... they were so excited to meet Spiderman! :D I must post pics when I get a chance! There was all kinds of fun - bounce house, snowcones, face-painting... yep, the boys had a blast!

Well, after such a big week, it's time to buckle down and fully prepare for the school year. :) Should be lots of fun! I'll be working hard on my September classes for the Paper Niche this week, too...

Test driving a new look for the blog - I really only intend for it to be temporary. I'm working on creating my own blackground and such - it's always fun to learn new stuff! :D

Hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as we did!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails