Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bad Girls, Bad Girls, Whatcha gonna do?

Bad Girls is hosting their 2nd annual Top Designer contest... the prize is over $600 in yummy scrappy stuff... I'd give you the details, but the forum's locked unless you have a username. ;) Just sign-in when you get there if you want to check the details. Sorry, sign-ups are already done. :(

The first class session was on layering. Here's my layout:

{Sorry! You can check it out in the April 2009 issue of Scrapbook Trends magazine!}

And a card for my brother. I don't like the way the photo came out! :S

4 comments:

Elaine said...

your blog is awesome! And heLLOOO!!!! I love your work! You're one ball of creative energy! :]]]

Elaine said...

i DID see that she was leaving K*i... i don't know what to think about it. Yeah, i mean I'm really really sad about that. But like...i figured she was going to take Love, Elsie and make it its OWN company...but i think now we're going to be seeing some truly amazing things come out of her and her new experiences and her new loft and all. So I have mixed emotions about it hahahaha

Amanda said...

Whatcha gonna do... when they put YOU on the honor roll??!!! Fantastic work Leah! It's so "professional" looking.. so well thought out and executed. So perfect! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I so love your layout Leah! I agree with Amanda, you have to be in for the next round! :) I like that card too, very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails