Monday, September 15, 2008

Some digi fun...

These are my first layouts as a part of the FPD site CT! Super excited to be a psrt of things over there - amazingly talented designers, and the owners are just fabulous to work with!





And here's a little preview of some quickpages I made for Ms. Corina! Things are a little crazy over there today with the big re-launch of the site, so not sure if they'll be around this week, or next - but I had lots of fun putting them together!





I'll be sure to link you up as soon as I can!!
Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Beautiful work.
You are amazing.

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

I saw those in the store!! They are AWESOME!! LOVE them. How super exciting!!

Unknown said...

That is very cool. Great work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails