Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh yes, this week's kicking my you-know-what...

Funny enough - I haven't gotten upset or anything. Just feel...
tired.
Everything from stomach cramps {yes, I started doing ab crunches again, so it was unintentional, but self-inflicted.}, snotty-nosed sick kiddos, car stalled out at the gas station, dinner one night fixed twice - and still ended up at BK for fast food past it's prime, tears from the big guy over what? computer games... {sigh} Yeah.

Which lend to this...
{new yummies from lauraskathi at funkyplayground}



At least I've had the good, too! That's why we do this thing, right?! Recognize the good and the bad...

Hope your week's going better than mine!

3 comments:

JaniceAileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JaniceAileen said...

Gosh, I just love your style!

Lacey said...

What a great layout... There are so many hidden treasures on this layout...each time i look at it I find something new. YOu really have a great style!

Related Posts with Thumbnails