Saturday, September 6, 2008

Whew!

As you can see from the map below {which updates each time The Weather Channel updates}, we're out of the direct path of the storm! Thank the Lord! Now we don't have to scramble like mad to get out... Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!

I made this frame using the leftovers from my Topsiders and bits and pieces from the Vintage Moon collection I played with for my class this month. {Well, and other little pieces I gathered for the class as well...}


Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

4 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Hello there.
I just came back from the Niche and I must say that my friend and I were going gaga over that frame. I so ready to scrap lift it and then saw that they had none left :(
Oh well next time! Great idea.

Phoebe said...

Oh, I'm so glad the weather looks like it's going to behave for you! :-) *whew!* I am lovin' all of your Pink Paislee Vintage Moon creations!! Gorgeous-ness!! I hope all the nasty weather continues on a path that misses you! Be careful out there!! :-)

Haberdawoman said...

Yeaaah! I am so glad you might be getting more. Now I have 1 question, since I have 2 girls, a working husband and... oh yeah! I live in Miami, will you guys be selling the kits too or is is ONLY for those who attend the class?

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

I love your blog! I'm going to visit you often, Leah. Thanks for stopping by mg blog (I haven't updated it for while) hahaha. I'm glad that the weather there is back to normal.

Have a fab week!

xoxo,
Beth (kewl_jive)

Related Posts with Thumbnails