Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hybrid Happy

I recently put together this layout for Dianne Rigdon from her Old School kit. But, since I do hybrid work for her,this includes a bunch of traditional products as well.



Becky over at ScrapbookGraphics actually asked me for a little article on hybrid scrapping for the Studio Blog! It's featured in their Mix It Up Tuesday post, about hybrid and altered scrapping! :)

Here's another hybrid layout I did with their Seredipity Colab Kit. This is one of my all time fave pics of me and my mom. :)Of course I had to sneak some Love, Elsie in there!


Look for it in the April 2009 issue of Scrapbook Trends!

Hope everyone's enjoying their week so far! We've had a bit of a rough go. The boys are taking turns with a head cold, and little E had to go in for some not-so-fun x-rays this morning. We made it through though! {With much prayer! :P} We'll be getting the results in the next few days...

2 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Beautiful pages.
This whoke hybrid thing has me a little curious. How does it work?
Do you just print on regular paper or do you need photo paper? I would love to play around with some hybrid stuff. Let me know when you get a chance. I hope the biys get better fast. Have a great night.

Lacey said...

I just need to say that your work is truly awesome. You do such a beautiful job. I am just going to leave this last comment here - other wise i would be commenting on all your blog postings... All your work is unique, fun, inspirational, and a page in your life. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails