Sunday, October 12, 2008

One more week...

This was my entry for week 5 Bad Girls Top Designer:


I held my breath a little when I hit the submit button for this one... we were supposed to focus on color, and pull our color scheme from the photo that we used... I thought it might be risky to do something so different and not use any patterned paper. but I have to say, it still followed what they were looking for for the class, and stayed true to my personal style, so whether I made it or not, I would have been happy.

But I've made it to the Top 25. Wow. There is just sooo much talent over there... it's amazing to be able to play along with those girls. Whether I win the top prize or not, I can say, it's pushed me to elevate my work, so I'll feel like I've forever gained something great from playing along! :) Congrats to all you girls still playing along for this week!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That lo has such a great mix of elements Leah, and I agree.. is totally YOU! Just awesome! Congrats on making it to the top 25!!

Damaris said...

Oooohhh. LOve that Layout girl! Congrats on making it...I'm sending you good wishes your way to help you advance.
HUGS

Related Posts with Thumbnails