Friday, October 10, 2008

Catching up!

Can't believe I haven't blogged all week. It's become such a part of me, that I really do miss it when I don't. LOL. I've been thinking about posting since Tuesday or Wednesday already! :)

I've been busy working on my version of Ali's Week in the Life Project. I don't think I've been doing it the way she does at all, just using the opportunity to take pics of my everyday stuff. I'll be putting together a set of pages for each day, and then figured whatever I had that I didn't fit, I would do individual pages on... It's actually been pretty amazing. Drawn my attention to little things that I don't normally take pics of. I'll be putting together layouts soon, I'm sure, since it's been so inspiring.

I have the pleasure of being on the cover of an ezine! That's never happened before... I'm not too familiar with it, but you can check it out here. That's our little guy! :)

Been doing lots of digi scrapping... here are my layouts for FPD this week! Their designers always have such yummy digi goodies, I just can't pass them up...









If you have any supply questions, please post! I'm happy to answer! :D

Also, I made it to week 5 of the top Designer Contest over at Bad Girls. I think there are only 51 of us left, and over 300 started out! So amazing to be included with these girls - there's tremendous talent over there. Congrats to my friends Phoebe and Amanda who are right there with me!

Starting work on my November classes this weekend... Hanging out with hubby, 'cause the boys will be with grandma and grandpa... putting the finishing touches on my bad girls layout... working on some pages for sale for the shop... grabbing a shirt for E for the family photoshoot on Sunday... thinking about chinese food... or maybe pizza?... oh, and some good comedies!... Geez. Guess my weekend sounds full already - and I thought it was going to be relaxing!

Hope you have great things planned! enjoy your Friday night! :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails