Thursday, November 6, 2008

What up, everyone? :)

Some digi-ness:
Corina's my little monster kit at FPD. :)


This yummy Christmas kit{Good Tidings} is from Valorie Brown at FPD.


I just love this shot of our little guy - but it's not very clear. Fortunately, since then I've gotten a better camera - look out holiday photos, here I come!!! Anyway, I thought I'd document it just the way it is, and the thoughts behind it. I have to admit, I'm really happy with the way it came out. :) I definitely feel like I'm learning to create fun custom shadows. :)

And I made these fun placecards for ACBailey!

As you can see from the home page, we're part of a fun, fun internet shop hop! There's also a fun little challenge to come up with great projects to dress your table! If you post a project in the gallery, and link to it here on the message board, you'll be entered into a drawing for a prize! hope you'll share a fun idea!
Hope everyone's having a good week! :)

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Ooo...LOVE the layouts and the place cards are just fabulous!! That little monster kit looks like a lot of fun!! Awesome projects, girl!! Looking fabulous as always!!

Amanda said...

Awesome lo's Leah.. I just LOVE that xmas photo.... so cute, love the whole feel of that lo.. oooohh.. can't wait til xmas! Think I might even start shopping today! YaY! Thanks for the inspo as always! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails