Sunday, February 15, 2009

Not so scary...

I had such a great time working with this paper set from ACBailey this month! Love, love the oranges, blues and greens. Yum. :)

I journaled some thoughts about this layout here, on their blog...


A couple of fun ones...


And this one with leftovers, and a few things from my stash. ;) Gotta love the stash... I think it's one of my faves that I've made in a while...


Hope you enjoyed your weekend! Check back tomorrow for my February kit layouts for the Paper Niche!! :)

3 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Oh wow! Love all the layouts and those bright colors. I really like your fist layout and the journaling you posted on the AC Bailey blog, I sitll have not done a layout of that historic day for our girls but I wll soon. Great inspiration on your blog.

Amanda said...

Fabulous LO's as always Leah! Oh.. the "stash" layouts... sad to say, I haven't been able to create one of those since BG Top Designer. :( someday soon, I WILL be able to do it again!

Elisabeth said...

Lovely work as always Leah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails