Saturday, February 21, 2009

Paper Niche kit layouts!!

Woot! The kit's for sale at the Paper Niche!

I had so much fun putting this together... hurry and grab one, there's a limited supply! :)

I'm so sorry - I promised these earlier this week... is it really Saturday already? {Pst - I was going to say Friday, then realized... it's past midnight...} :P




I just adore the Bam Pop stuff - and the way that trim worked into the layouts so beautifully...

Off to bed before a busy Saturday - soccer, class, haircut.. sometime in there I'd like to photograph a mini album I need to submit before midnight... anyone else need more time in the day? Geez. {Notice that I'm blogging at 1:45am?} Oh, and before I sign off - looking forward to a visit from my sis. :D got an impromptu call on Tuesday asking if xyz dates would work... miss having my fam close sometimes and love it when they can make it for a visit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just LOVE these Leah! They are so funky and cool! Yay! :)
Jess

Connie Mercer said...

Just dropping by to get inspired!!

Laura-Lee said...

That kit is soooo you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails