Saturday, April 18, 2009

You all are just too sweet...

Thanks so much for all of the encouragement on the previous post! I'm trying not to feel overwhelmed with all that I have going on right now... trying to carefully weigh everything in a balance, and make decisions. :)

Layouts with the April kit from the Paper Niche! It'll be available in the next couple of days...



Honestly, I loved working with this - the bright colors and pretty patterns were so easy to play with...

Hope you enjoy your weekend -

{sigh} we have yet another funeral to attend. That will make 4 for the year so far. Maybe that's way I suddenly feel tired? It's difficult to deal with loss - even when it's someone else's. After all, it still touches our lives. You grieve for the family, and the moments you know they'll never experience again...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((hugs)))) Leah. I can only imagine and you and yours are definitely in my thoughts.

Your layouts are really beautiful. What a gorgeous kit! I love the romantic feel. Marvelous job.

Laura-Lee said...

Lovely! So pretty Leah....

beckyjune said...

Beautiful pages, I especially like the last one. I wish I could get one of those kits!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails