Sunday, December 13, 2009

Joy to You & Me

Happy Sunday!

And guess what? Today's the first day of my 12 days of cards! :) Christmas is almost here, peeps. Are you ready? I know I'm not! Bwahaha!

I decided to use the words of a not so Chrismas-y song for this one... They still seem to work, though!
December Daily days 10-12:


And don't forget!! The designers at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns are giving away a free template each day in December! Today it's one of mine. :) You can grab it here! The girlies from my CT worked hard to put together some fun samples using my latest kit, Christmas Cookies:
Becky:

Lisa:

Brittney:

Ginnifer:
Hope you've had a great weekend!! In other news... Hubby and I have started The 30 Day Shred. Wow. What a kick-butt workout! It's fabulous! {Besides the fact that I can't lift my arms!!} lol At least I feel like I'm getting serious results - even after just 2 days. And you can't help but feel great about that. ;)

Night for now!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails