Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello Mojo!

It feels so good to be in this place! I made some creative decisions this week that needed to be made, and the weight has lifted! WooHoo! And I've really gotten some creative mojo back! Whether it's a result of my mind being at ease, or the preparation I'm doing for style school - I don't know, and I'm not going to spend the time to try to figure it out! :D

I put together my first project 52 layout last night:

Playing with lots of my yummy sassafras lass stuff that I hadn't touched, yet...

Journaling a bit about my challenge to myself to "shop my pantry" this year... That was my first meal that I poked around my cupboards to come up with! lol Homemade cream of broccoli soup and biscuits. :)
This is some crate paper I found in my stash, jenni bowlin goodies, buttons, and alphas from American Crafts and K & Co. :)

Hope you're enjoying a creative weekend! We're freezing here! It's even colder than last week - so my week 2 layout might look similar! :)

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

So glad the mojo is back, and I totally understand where you're coming from. I've been feeling like a weight has been lifted recently and have been having fun in my craft room again. Love the layouts as always! :)

Lisa Carroll said...

Glad your mojo is back! Your layouts are beautiful too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails