Friday, January 15, 2010

January Paper Niche kit layouts!

As always, had tons of fun playing with the Designer kit from the Paper Niche this month! :) I also had the add-on. Hmmm... I'll add links as soon as they're available on the website! It's up for sale in the shop. ;)


12x12. Yes, we know someone there. I journaled a bit on the back to chronicle what's happening...

Hubby and I.
Me. Just journaling a bit to myself about pushing through my doubts. I purposely covered part of my face on the one photo to really express that...
Have a wedding to attend tomorrow! Then looking forward to some creative time! :D

Cheers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Leah! These are absolutely gorgeous! Your work just gets better and better girl. :)

Haberdawoman said...

Beautiful layouts but the first how stole my heart.
As always, you did a fabulous job putting this kit together and I so enjoyed playing with it.

iris said...

wow wow wow!!! No wonder you are one of my favorite scrappers!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails