Thursday, January 14, 2010

style school and a featured layout...

Getting my style file binder ready to rock!

And one of my recent layouts was chosen for an inspiration post on Craft Gossip.com! You can check it out here.

I don't think I need to tell you how bad things are right now in Haiti. Please continue to pray for the people there. It's breaking my heart to watch. We have a family member from there. Their family is still there. I can't imagine what they are going through. Seeing the destruction of their childhood home, and yes, we waited on word until late last night confirming that they were all right. So, we're praying for the relief efforts. Praying they get the things they need to survive... we know they're living in the streets like pretty much everyone right now...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails