Friday, March 26, 2010

A Sneak Peek and some Kaisercraft digi!

I'm trying to be so much better about journaling on my pages...


Loved working with the "Rough and Tumble" kit - it was easy to scrap pics of the boys with it!

And if you'd like to see a sneak peek at the upcoming April kit from The Paper Niche, head over to their blog to see a post from me...

In other news, I braved my first visit to the dentist in a very long time. {sigh} Various reasons have kept me away for too long... I was proud of myself for holding up as well as I did! Ha! I'm sure I'll be journaling about it in my p52 for this week. I had better get comfortable - looks like I'll be spending a LOT of time there...

Happy Friday and Happy Spring Break!!

Look for Easter ideas for next week! I'll be posting my findings for the boys' baskets, and various projects underway to create fun things for them. I'm trying to stay away from the whole plastic-toy-that-breaks-within-moments-of-opening thing this year, and of course, many of you already know that our youngest has a nut allergy, sooooo that really limits the things I can buy for the fun and sweet traditions on this upcoming holiday! The challenge is on!

1 comment:

Gillian said...

I, too, love the roughness of this layout. Fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails