Saturday, March 27, 2010

W.O.W.

Shower invites have gone out! You think I was inspired by Pandora when I put these together? I couldn't tell you! But I did think of it when I was looking back! :)

A new sketch is up over at the Kaisercraft Blog! You can grab the template for your digi layouts here...


And we had one of the fullest days I can remember in a quite a while. Whew! Everything from basketball camp, to shopping, to a stop by a local craft fair, lunch with daddy, family game night, laundry and these:

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Man! I am loving that layout! And I wish I had super powers so that I could get that cupcake to come out of the screen and land on my hands. Have a wonderful Sunday : )

Sandra said...

Leah, what an extremely gorgeous layout you made..well, maybe FUNKY is a better word! I like it so much! It is so rewarding to see what you did with my template. Thanks, girl!

Lisa Carroll said...

Oh that cupcake looks so yummy!! And the shower invite is spectacular.

Gine said...

Love the invite and the layout
Have a great week


=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails