Saturday, April 17, 2010

Feeling Inspired...

Just wanted to share a few things that have been catching my eye lately! It's a fun part of a "blog it forward" train with my styleschool girlies!


This photographer's blog.
{Just the sidebar is delish. All by itself...}

Shopping trips to WholeFoods.
{There's something about shopping in a store where you can ask a question, and they're willing to take the time to answer + they're pretty knowledgeable about what they're doing. ;) On a recent stop, I learned that cut orchids like icy cold water - yeah, you can even put ice cubes in there with them! And that watercress is a lot like arugula, just a tad bit of a spice to it...}

Playing with sugar. I'm not sure when/why I missed the memo on marshmallow fondant, but it's one of the best things that has ever happened to sugar + cakes! :D


For more inspiration, check in with Bri tomorrow!!

Happy weekend! I'll be sharing pics from today's baby shower soon!

2 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Loving that picture and wantng that cup cake :D :D :D
How have you been stranger? ope all is well on your end.
Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

Gillian said...

What the WHAT?!?!!? Marshmallow fondant?!?!?!? I NEED to try this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails