Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello, Monday!

Today seems to be one of those "setting to rights" days. We've had things sort of tossed up around here for the last week and today I finally have a chance to set them straight. Laundry. Cleaning. School portfolio for Wednesday's eval. {Never mind that I already mixed up the days - apparently it was supposed to be today?}Sigh.

I did manage to squeeze a birthday cake for my special hubby at about 11:30pm on the day of his birthday... it definitely wasn't as special as I would have liked, but that's what we were able to have this week!

This is the Guinness Chocolate Cake with cream cheese frosting:

{recipe found here, though mine didn't turn out that glorious looking this time due to before mentioned circumstances.}

Looking forward to having a bit of normal back this week!

Last, but not least, I have some special news to share! I'm very excited to be a part of Nikki Sivils' new design team for the year! You can pop over to Nikki's blog and offer congratulations to all the fabulous girls who made the team!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

k.miller said...

congrats girl, that is fabulous news!

Related Posts with Thumbnails