Tuesday, June 15, 2010

what could be cuter?

...than little ruffled knits for little ones? I'm brushing up on my knitting skills, and this was a cute, fun, and quick project. My tension isn't perfect on the first few rounds, but I think I know what's bugging me. I'm switching to my circular needles for those first few rounds next time! It was way too much to hold 284 stitches on the short little ones! lol

I really love this watermelon color - and I think I'm gonna throw a little something on the side to embellish. I just haven't decided yet. ^_^

2 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Oh boy!!! Do you make those in grown up size????? :)
But for real, you just don't cease to amaze me with your talent!!!!!

Amy said...

Mmmmm. Feta cheese is a wonderful addition to my salad. Yummy. What a sweet little hat. I have not seen those crocheted flowers from Dear Lizzy..AC.. they must be flying off the shelves. Must go on a mission to find them online. Thank you for sharing. Congrats on Nikki Sivils design team. Can't wait to see your creations. Hugs,Amy

Related Posts with Thumbnails