Friday, August 6, 2010

playing with a new toy - urrr. tool

I made a decision recently to invest in a couple of diecut machines. I looked around for a long time and compared prices, and available shapes, and finally made the purchase that I thought was right for me. ^_^


I got a chance to play the other night! I know this is sort of a classic look, but to me, it never gets old.


{Look for this layout in the February 2011 issue of Scrapbook Trends!}

I had fun playing with my sassafras goodies!

{The flowers in this detail shot were cut with the cuttlebug using the tim holtz floral die...}



And of course you can't forget the burlap buttons from Nikki Sivils!


And I spent my entire afternoon yesterday priming the boys' bedroom to get ready for the red paint that I'll be  putting on in a few minutes! {perfectionist much? lol}

Happy Friday!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

do u recommend buying one?! How do u use ur sewing machine on your pages? Mine just ripped right through my cardstock...

Jennifer Yates said...

fabulous layout leah! I've been thinking about one too and seeing this I may have to get one! ;)

beckyjune said...

This is fantastic, Leah! Looks like you had fun with your new toy ;)

Unknown said...

Your layout is fantastic! Good luck with the painting.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this Leah!!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the scalloped circles and loveeeeeeeeeeee the banner across the bottom!! GOOD LUCK with the painting! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lea said...

Leah,
Congrats with tha American Crafts DT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails