Thursday, September 2, 2010

yay for pagemaps!

This month I was asked by the talented Ms. Becky Fleck to play along with her sketch for her monthly Pagemaps newsletter! Each month she puts out a newsletter with some really great sketches... want to know what I love the most about it? She includes sketches for single page, double page, 12x12 and 8.5x11 layouts!

I was up for the double 8.5x11, and this is what I came up with!

I've got a variety of stuff on here - and I love how it all came together! This is from some of our vacation activities with family in July. :)






If you want to see the other sketches that Becky has up this month, and the other girls that played along, check them out here!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So super cute Leah! I love seeing your double pagers.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS Leah! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~currant7 said...

love this, leah!
love the photos...really really a fun one. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails