Wednesday, September 1, 2010

september paper niche kit

Well... the time has come. The time is now.
I have loved being a part of The Paper Niche design team for the last few years. And as much as I still love making things, their monthly kits are very vintagey now, ala their coordinator, Gine the vintage queen!

She knows how to rock it and put it together, but that look just isn't mine, so I've decided to take my exit. Leave a spot for someone who really loves those things and will look forward to each release each month. Stick with what I do best. Play with bright colors and modern patterns! I've even got a sweet little stash of goodies that I've been longing to play with but haven't had the chance!

So, this is my final share of the monthly kit for The Niche! This month's kit is packed with a ton of fun Tim Holtz/Ranger goodies.
{please note - the image of the dress form is a stamp from Glitz Designs. LOVE}




I just loved this shot of the sunset when we were on vacation. Taken with my iphone by my hubby while I pulled over to the side of the windy road on top of the bluffs overlooking the Mississippi river. Yes. Thank you. I wanted to keep the layout simple and uncluttered to really focus on that photo.


Mmm... also loving those Tim Holtz embossing folders that I got for the cuttlebug used with the coredinations cardstock. Divine.



Me and hubby on our vacation. Very unflattering pic, but what the hell. We don't have many! lol


I traced the prima chipboard letters with my trusty slick writer again.

And used a paintbrush dipped in my glimmermists to shade this card/tag



And finally, a little card. {5x7"}And you see the little dressform again that I love!

3 comments:

Rachel Chieppa said...

Beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous Leah!! I am sure that they will sorry to see you go! You are AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tracie H said...

Stunning pages....as aways.x.

Related Posts with Thumbnails