Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm just sayin'

this just says "autumn" doesn't it? And YUM. And a whole bunch of other things, like "Happy Tuesday!" and "Treat yourself!"

The last time I was out and about doing  a bit of grocery shopping, I made a happy discovery in the baking aisle:
Notice the bit about them being "unwrapped and ready to melt"? Well, I made the pretties above in 15 minutes flat owing to that fact. What could be better  I ask you? And I totally ignored the bit of instructions about melting the carmels on the stove and tossed them in the microwave. I don't use the microwave much, but it has it's handy moments. 

Here's a sneak peek at a little class I'll have up in November at The Paper Niche. I'll post a full photo soon, when I have the details of time, etc., worked out! We'll be covering a quite a few techniques and playing with some really fun supplies...

And here's a little peak at my project for the American Crafts blog! The full project will be up on their blog some time today! I can't wait! I really love how these turned out... their Halloween line is fabulous this year.

Have a lovely Tuesday! It's one of only two days per week that I don't have to be out and about. Which means - laundry. But also a few fun things like baking {planning an apple crumble for this evening}, and just plain relaxing a bit and getting to projects that need doing!

1 comment:

beckyjune said...

Okay, my stomach is growling just at the sight of those yummy apples.

Your AC sneak looks awesome, too. Isn't it SUCH a fun line?

Related Posts with Thumbnails