Monday, October 4, 2010

inspire me monday

Trendspotting: I love that the carnival theme is still going strong after so many months. It took a bit to grow on me, but hey, I do love it.

Wedding:

Home decor:


Um, YUM. Who wouldn't want something like this for the upcoming year?:
Part of the Spark event held my Margie Romney-Aslett - how fun!:

Not to mention all the banner frenzy going on in the scrapbook world! LOL Where do you think that all started? Some of my favorite products for banners:

And definitely goodies from Sassafrass Lass:

Have a creative Monday! And if you have any great carnival themed finds, post 'em here! ^_^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooh my lordy! i love it!! we dont really have carnivals here in the uk so its a nightmare trying to find tickets and things like that for scrapbooking. This post is gorgeous. I love that golden ticket!

Related Posts with Thumbnails