Sunday, October 10, 2010

project 52 update!

so, I've been thinking about my project 52 a quite a bit lately. It was  one of my goals to complete that this year. I tried for the 365, and just realized that's not gonna happen for me at this time in my life. {busy much?} And I'm ok with that. In fact, I just decided that I don't want to spend that much time on that particular project. {NO offense to those of you who do!}I do a digital/hybrid book each year with an overview of what happened each month., so I feel like that covers us in the department of "documenting life". Then I do the individual pages on whatever strikes my fancy. A story I want to tell a bit more about.

THEN comes the Project 52. That's sort of evolved into what's going on in my head. My life. Apart from the kiddos. Apart from the family. Lessons I'm learning. Things I'm spending my time on. Good things. Not so good things. I guess you could call it a sort of journal. I use that term loosely, though. And I wanted to make sure that I follow through on this. For me.

So here are the two layouts I put together last night. The photos are pulled from that calendar week. And my recollections of what was going through my head, working in my heart, and playing out in my life.


The pages tend to be a bit more simple, and focused on including my journaling. 


Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love your layouts so much. you are really one of my fave scrapbooker ladies!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails