Monday, November 8, 2010

inspire me monday - more holiday ideas

Believe me. I haven't forgotten about Thanksgiving at all {I will in fact, be ordering our turkey today}, but Christmas requires so much more planning, and I guess I get a jump on it out of necessity. :) After my ornament post on Saturday, I've been looking around for other ideas as well. But lets's start with the gift wrap.

Be still my love of the monochromatic. I'm not sure why I'm in love with this look at the moment, but so be it. :) This is originally styled for a winter wedding, but I love it. LOVE.

And Jennifer McGuire has shared some awesome inking ideas at two peas in a bucket this year! LOVE these ornaments:
Though I have to be honest - I may allow my love of the monochromatic dictate my choices on this as well! ^_^

And another one with felt. I love, love these:

And I adore these. I think they'd be fabulous with the felt ornaments. BUT, you'd definitely NEED to use the proper type of chenille stems. NOT the kind you find at Walmart. LOL

And yes, I've been thinking about our Christmas cards today. Trying to decide. To handmake  or buy. Or a combination of both... I'll let you know what I come up with!

Oh, and I started another scarf this weekend using the same pattern that I love...


Have a lovely Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails