Saturday, November 6, 2010

happy dsd and christmas ornament love

It's digital scrapbook day! Run over to my shoppe and check things out! All digital goodies are 30% off including CU stuffs! 

And guess what I'll be teaching at The Paper Niche in December?

I was so excited to put together this set of ornaments featuring so many of the goodies I love! Lots of American Crafts and of course FancyPants for the sweet metal frames! It should be out in their newsletter soon! I'll let you know as soon as the sign-up is available! ^_^

Hope you're enjoying a lovely Saturday! We're still enjoying a taste of cool weather - and LOVING it. Hot chocolate all around, please!

6 comments:

dalijablog said...

beautiful pieces!

Connie Mercer said...

adorable!!!!!

Puwi said...

oh my God.. they are absolutely CUTE!

dont forget to join my international giveaway:
http://idekuhandmade.blogspot.com/2010/10/october-27-giveaway.html

cheers,
ideku handmade

Luloveshandmade said...

Sooo beautiful, I like the style!

Mel said...

How gorgeous are these decorations, divine my friend, you are very clever, Love Fancy Pants.....Melxx

Andrea said...

Ohhh hot chocolate...

Related Posts with Thumbnails