Friday, November 5, 2010

handmade holiday gift ideas

Well, we woke up to a bit of a chill in the air this morning - and guess what? That has everyone running around the house thinking about Christmas!

I'm busily working away on handmade gifts in my free time! Finishing this beauty up today or tomorrow...
You can't see most of it, but it's a 1'x6' scarf with a really pretty diagonal pattern {this is the backside}.

I also wanted to link up to a couple of my fave sites for sewing - Sew, Mama, Sew, and Purl Soho. They're GREAT places to find tutorials to create fun handmade gifts and decorations for the holidays! In fact, they're both having special series' on gift-making on their blogs right now! There are tons of great free patterns, tutorials and ideas. I've come up with some of my own inspired by them! I may be sharing a few in the upcoming weeks, but I don't want to give away surprises to any family members who read me blog!

Have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails