Wednesday, January 5, 2011

she gets misty challenge & some custom design work

Noel has a new challenge up on the challenge blog! You can check it out here! This was my take...
{that's a shot of my little creative space...}

I had fun masking those flowers. I actually turned them over so that I sprayed on the slick side of the sticker - then just flipped them over and peeled that off to add the actual chipboard flower to my page! ^_^

AND... in between reading/learning wordpress, I squeezed in a blog banner design. LOVE. It's such a fun process to work with someone and design something that they love!!
You can check it out on her blog here, and if you're interested in having me work with you on a design for your blog, you can check it out my shop here.

We're back to school today! And yes, it does feel good to be falling back into a routine. ^_^

3 comments:

Leslie Ashe said...

I love it when you get misty!!
What a gorgeous layout! love your style.

you have no idea how much I LOVE my new banner! Thank you Leah! You jazzed the place UP!!!! xoxooxox!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this layout Leah. It's so beautiful. And what a great idea with the chipboard flowers, totally going to have to try that!

Unknown said...

Love all of the little details on your layout.

Great blog banner! Nice work. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails