Thursday, January 6, 2011

beachside wedding & a favorite breakfrast

Are you tired of my catch-up posts, yet? I had that week when I wasn't blogging much, and all that stuff just started to pile up!

Here's one more reason that our December was just plain busy:
We attended a beachside wedding at one of our local hotels! It was sweet and simple. and just lovely. I particularly love the little shot I caught of the bride and groom just after the ceremony.  And you see that white alpha? That's a new uber fave. I think I could use it on every layout. {sigh} Most all of the supplies on the layout are from the new Love line from American Crafts...

And yesssss... I love this line as much as I thought I would
Yes. The typo is intentional. That's how the little guy says it! He crawls onto my pillow in the am, and whispers, "Can you get my breakfrast?" I love how our guys love a healthy breakfast. His fave is Kashi Go Lean  Crunch or Cascadian Farms Honey Granola with organic yogurt. I have to admit, it's one of my faves as well!

I can't wait to eat it again once this infection is cleared up in my tooth. Gah. Two visits to the dentist, and it's still not totally taken care of. NOT her fault. She's taking awesome care of me. I've been through one round of antibiotics, and packing twice. Hoping to have it fully resolved next week. Visit your dentist early and often, people! I miss my crunchy food!

3 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

gorgeous!! love the double pager!

Jess said...

Beautiful LOs! Feel better!

Sheri said...

I feel your pain! I had to have a root canal a few days before christmas and have my third appt next week. Two rounds of antibiotics. I do not like the dentist at all!!

Great layouts too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails