Friday, August 19, 2011

biz journey

This summer I'm finally realizing a dream of using my skills for handmade to create a business! I'm so excited for this journey. I've been planning, and preparing for it for about 1.5 years {in the midst of all of my other mommy related responsibilities, and a bought a bad health}. Finally it was on my goal list for this year. I've done so much planning and research. And bookwork. It feels seriously good to get down to the fun stuff of making things. I have so many plans for this!

American Crafts and Pebbles sent me some samples {related to business}, and I just couldn't resist putting this together.

Have a wonderful Friday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your new business! The camera straps are so pretty.

Love how you used the big sun image on that patterned paper - your page looks fantastic!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the photos and that sun!!! So proud of you girl!:):):):):):):):):):):):)

amytangerine said...

ack - love how you used the scatter sunshine paper! big smiles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails