Thursday, November 10, 2011

etsy shop update

Just a quick post to mention that I updated my etsy shop this week! A bunch of camera strap covers in new prints are available in the shop!

I think the woodgrain buttons are my favorite part on this one!


This fun one with Amy Butler fabric...

Fun fabric from Heather Bailey - love her stuff as well!

This olive green is a one of a kind. I won't have any more.

And I'll be listing more of these soon! This was my first attempt at a ruched flannel. It's a teeny bit bulky, but I still like how it came out!
Stay posted for a really pretty gift with purchase that I'm working on for the month of December! I'll also be working up gift certificates if you're interested in giving a shop credit to a friend for the holidays!

Hope you're enjoying a lovely week! I'm off to work on a whole bunch of projects that I need to turn in today! ^_^ Keep life creative!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails