Monday, November 7, 2011

weekend recap

This weekend was a lot about gathering supplies, crafting and making plans for the holidays. I love it.

And working on a lot of goodies to update my etsy shop this week:

Overall, it was relaxing and awesome. Hubby was home for the entire weekend for the first time in a quite a while {October was a bit of a struggle to get through, honestly - somehow we just ended up with TONS going on, both with work and activities.}

I don't always have a perfect life, and just like everyone else I have my struggles. I'll admit, I've been struggling a bit lately. This one hit a cord when I was out on Saturday:
I smiled. I don't want it to be that way, but sometimes it is. I think I'm over what I've been struggling with for now. This past week, I just determined - it's time to stop asking why, and start believing that there's a reason. I'm gonna believe that's it's a good one, too. And you know what? As soon as I stopped asking why, the reason started to become apparent. Funny how that works, huh?

It's also led me to thoughts on what my focus word for 2012 will be. I already know. And it's going to be an awesome journey.

1 comment:

Tania Shaw said...

Sounds like you've found some peace about it, but I'll send you a bit of extra love and good wishes. Hope all is well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails