Monday, November 21, 2011

shop update: new fabric - houndstooth, upcoming sales, gift certificates and a gift with purchase for the holidays!

I tried out the houndstooth fabric when I made a custom order a couple of weeks ago - and I like it so much that I decided to offer several more in my shop! ^_^ I've always been a fan of the patterns in classic suiting - and houndstooth is right up there on the top of the list!

So I've combined it with some fun fabrics for the latest offerings in my shop! I'll have a few more in the upcoming weeks as well. I have a yummy black and cream damask coming this very week! The houndstooth for the backing and accent buttons are a soft cream with black. It's a canvas weight fabric, so it's just a bit different from others offered in the shop!




In other news - with the holidays approaching, I've got fun offerings coming up in the shop! 

Stay posted for a post Thanksgiving Day Christmas sale. I'll most likely announce the details on Wednesday. And if you're really interested in staying on top of that info, I'd stop by the facebook page, since I usually post there a lot about fun shop related stuff! I also post links to other shops and small businesses that catch my eye, so you might like it for that as well! 

On Wednesday, I'll also announce and post about a very special handmade gift with purchase that will go out with each item ordered from the shop between November 25-December 24, as well as info on how to purchase a gift certificate/shop credit for a friend or loved one you'd love to give to, but aren't sure exactly what they'd like! The holidays are coming! Yay!!

Hope you're enjoying a lovely Monday as you prepare for this holiday of thanks giving here in the States. I'll be writing up a few of my thoughts on how special it is to me and why, to share on Thursday. It's so much more than just turkey and football...

1 comment:

Paper Issues said...

These are fabulous!! I am pretty partial to that first one, just sayin'. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails