Tuesday, November 22, 2011

silly boys and a couple of thanksgiving cards

I so have to laugh every time I look at this photo! I pulled the boys together for a little photoshoot of them over the summer {to send a framed photo of them to their grandma for her birthday}, and when I asked them to "high-five" thinking it would make an awesome photo - this is what I got! Them holding hand almost like dance partners! Pretty soon we were all trying not to roll on the ground with the laughter that the situation produced...

I put this layout together with goodies from the Nikki Sivils You're a Hoot paper line, and a few random things from the Lil' Monster line.

And a couple of cards to celebrate the holiday this week:

{I used the paper dolls cricut cart to make the tree and leaves, and the brackets are all cut from the storybook cart.}


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails