Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September JBS kit fun

I happened upon this burlap pencil case in the dollar bin at Target this past weekend, and couldn't resist the thought of altering it - somehow! When I got home and looked at the remains of my JBS September kit goods, I knew exactly what I wanted to do!

The inside has a light plastic lining {so I didn't have to worry about the paint soaking through and sticking}. I decided to tape down the Crafter's Workshop stencil included in the Artisan kit, so that I wouldn't overlap the colors. And then gently applied paint with the chicken feed and speckled egg paint dabber. I might have to grab a few more of these...

Oh, and the tags from the project kit fit inside perfectly...


Our youngest being goofy. We spent a lot of time at the pool this summer.

And I was inspired by the stock inventory paper included in the kit to "take stock" of why I love him. :)

Happy Tuesday.

And we will never forget.

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

what a GREAt little canvas sack! LOVING your layouts as well!

Ashley Calder said...

The pencil case album is a brilliant idea! Love it!
And I love that last layout!! Awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails