Monday, September 10, 2012

jenni bowlin summer release

I realized the other day that I hadn't shared the stuff that I made for the CHA show this summer yet for Jenni Bowlin! Things have been so crazy this past month, that I just didn't have the time, and once I was allowed to share, it slipped my mind. {really? Yikes! lol} I did share them on the jbs inspiration site, so you may have seen them before...

Keep this
This is a photo of my mom's mom. We were kinda close. And she passed away when I was a teen. It still hurts sometimes. I had a quilt from her on my bed growing up. And she taught me to embroider. And shared stories from the depression. And gave me her cursed sweet tooth. And made me love zinnias. And pickled veg. and told me I baked her cookie recipe better than she did.

Embrace Adventure.
You never know what's around the next corner until you try.

A simple invitation:

I have one more project to share - I'll post the little book that I made on Wednesday!

Happy Monday all!

2 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Awesome layouts!! Love your style!

Ashley Calder said...

So awesome! Love the big pinked edges, and love the grid on the second page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails