Monday, January 2, 2012

lessons learned

I feel like 2011 was a huge year of growth for me. Yeah, yeah... I know. I'm not so young anymore. But I think if you're continually pushing yourself to see what you're capable of, you should be facing challenges and growing!

I decided to put together this mini with a few thoughts on things that I learned...











I'm looking forward to 2012 being just as exciting and challenging as 2011 was!! I'm hoping to get a chance to sit down and write out a few goals some time this week. It's something I've been doing for several years, and it really seems like it helps to keep me focussed throughout the year! This year, I'll have two journal entries, I think. One specifically for my business, and the other for more personal things. :)

6 comments:

Paper Issues said...

That's a great idea! One for personal and one for business. My number one in business needs to be more organized. My binder is a disaster, there are receipts everywhere. Not good when tax season is staring you down! I wish you and your family a very happy 2012!! =)

doris sander said...

leah! this is wonderful! what a treasure of memories.

Melinda said...

Agreed, this is a great idea! I was jotting down things I want/need to do in 2012 and what I've learned in 2011 and your post has inspired me to make a mini! Thank you, good luck and happy 2012!

Tania Shaw said...

That is such an awesome idea for a Mini-Album!! Love it!

cornellgj said...

this is GORGEOUS! Love the colors, your design and choice of products. The lessons are FABULOUS too! :)

jessica - craftychicgirl said...

love your mini-book...soooo lovely

Related Posts with Thumbnails