Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Friday!

David went back to school yesterday, so I've been spending time trying to recover the house from the disaster of the holidays. Well, it's not *that* bad. You just get so busy that things pile up a little.

Also spent most of yesterday running all over the city trying to find the kids warm clothing. It was 36 degrees when we got up in the morning. If things are starting out this cold, yikes! It was the coldest it's been in 5 years. Windchill was 27. Lots of stuff froze. not good. At least we're prepared, now. I was able to get everything on clearance, too, so it was a little easier on the pocketbook.

Finally backed up my December photos so that I could erase my card. Honestly? It's been keeping me from taking many new ones. LOL. Which is not good. Working on a new mini album. Really like how it's coming along. I'm clearing out my stash before purchasing much for new supplies. Unless I win them or join a design team. I'll keep you posted ;)

Finally picked this book up last Saturday. Finished it last night. Great story. Great flow. Looking forward to starting the second one tonight. {ergo ~ have not been doing much scrapping... Hahaha!}

Planning to post the first of my ATC's tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

Oh, just a note. MJ asked about the silver in the card ~ it's hand drawn with a silver gel pen that I picked up in the dollar bin at Target last Valentine's.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails