Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Look at me and my bad self...

LOL! My RAM arrived early on Monday, but I didn't get the chance to install it until Tuesday ~ my computer has sped up so much - you'll be seeing more digi around here! ;)


Typical summer afternoon around here: beautiful.


Tomorrow's the last day of school!! Yay! :D I'll be in early at lunch time - I planned a party to celebrate the summer birthdays. {David will turn 6 in July.} There were 6 other boys in his class that have birthday's so we thought we'd make a regular bash of it. :D We'll be playing games and having all kinds of fun. David's so happy that he'll get to celebrate with his school buds ~ even if it is early! :)

1 comment:

no name said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails