Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Digi Dared... and made the SiStv Catwalk!

This week's Digi Dare {#96}. What a yummy challenge...


Can't believe I made SiStv's Catwalk! There are so many really great artists over there, it's an honor to be included with them!

This was the layout:


It's one I put together using an upcoming kit from the fabulous Corina Nielsen. ;) It should be available in her part of the shop this week on Thursday. :)

I also made a hybrid card from the same digital kit! {Did I mention I'm in love with it!?} Good thing it should be coming out this week!


If you haven't really gotten into hybrid yet, and you're interested in directions for the card, I posted them when I posted in The Funky Playground Gallery, here.

Oh, and we're doing fine! The storm has sloooowed down... so it's taking F-O-R-E-V-E-R to pass, but honestly, as far as storm conditions, we get worse on an average summer afternoon. LOL. We are stuck inside, though, 'cause it's not safe to go outside with the kiddos when conditions are so uncertain. That's really the big thing they're saying right now, people are acting like idiots and ending up hurt. :P

1 comment:

Amanda said...

YA!!.. you HAVE been scrapin' like crazy lately!!! And I'm LOVIN' it all!! ;) Seriously awesome projects.. hate to be so vague.. but I LOVE em all!! ;) Could you send some of your mojo my way please!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails