Sunday, November 2, 2008

Helllllooooo! :)

Re-surfacing after a few days of intense deadlines {classes and DT projects} - I feel like I bit off a little more than I could chew with the class I chose for this month. Fortunately, it's a one time thing. I know my limits now! LOL!

And some serious Halloween celebrating! We had trick-or-treating, pumpkin hunts, custumes to create... wow! Tons of fun! Can't believe it's Novemeber and we're starting to think about the holidays...

Ugh. Realized how badly a haircut was needed. Promptly made appointment for the next day. Pfft.

Daddy's been home far a few days! Yay!


Couple of digi layouts:
I'm a little ticked about this one... I re-sized and couldn't figure out why the dropshadows were totally messing up. The ever fabulous Tania {tried to link you up, girl, but I must need to update the link - you've moved! ;)}, asked if I was flattening my stuff before resizing {which I WASN'T. eye roll}. Now I know how to solve the problem, but - I can't find the psd file. Pooh. I think I'm gonna have to make it again - 'cause this is one of my all time fave layouts. I totally adore this kit.



This was a fun one to work with, too!! The black paper's from the Live outloud solids, though. ;)


Hope your enjoyed a weekend of Halloween fun!! Looking forward to the election stuff being done on Tuesday!! :D Don't foget to vote if you're here in the US!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

*eeeeeek*.. you're boys look soooooo cute in their costumes!! Looks like they had a blast! And your lo's are beautiful! Inspiring as always! :) That top on is one my fav's of yours too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails