Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A belated Christmas surprise, and finally I can share my album!! :D



I was so surprised...

This came by UPS yesterday, and I called hubby {I had to sign for it, so was wondering what was up...}

He said, "Finally!! I ordered that over a week ago!!"

He told me to take it to our room. I had no clue what was up, so didn't think about it again... when he got home, he went searching for the wrapping paper, 'cause he wanted to see my face when I opened it...

Now I really understand why he was almost distraught Christmas Eve!! lol

You can see my dinosaur phone to the side. HeeHee!! I really don't mind it, but he's noticed my new found love of all things technical. {His comment was, "I know how much you love figuring that stuff out..."} I feel really spoiled. :D

And a VERY special project I put together for my mom for Christmas. This project is really dear to me, partly b/c of what it means to her...



Ok, so I can't get the whole link thing to work... here's a separate link:
A Year in our Ordinary Life

Also, I'm starting a Project 365. A photo a day for a year. We have a flickr group started, so anyone that's interested can join in - just shoot me an email at chicscrapper at gmail dot com. I am asking that those that choose to get involved try to commit to it as much as possible! ;) My photos will be posted to my flickr account - most likely I won't post too many here = too much to keep up with!! Ha!

Hope everyone's enjoying their winter break!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you that you have a wonderful new toy! :) And your album is beautiful. Can't wait for 365 to start too! :D
Jess

Sherry said...

Woo hoo on the new phone! I just love that album Leah--well done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails