Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ringing in the new year...

Got any plans? We'll most likely be spending the evening in - but I don't mind! It's just where we're at right now! ;) I'm sure that'll change as the boys get older!

Of course, I've been spending the last few days thinking about the last year, and setting goals for the coming one... I've made a "goal journal" for the last few years, something to keep handy as a reminder throughout the year when things start to go off course. This year's is in progress - and I'm sure I'll share on the 13th, when I'm able to post my ACBailey projects! I had soooo much fun working with the everyday girl set of papers from American Crafts, so I can't wait to share!

January classes for The Paper Niche are up! I'll be doing a class on color - we'll talk about good ways to coordinate color, work with a color wheel, and sort of get over some color fears. What better way to do that than to use these bold, bright and funky papers from American Crafts? {Geez - it's so funny that I've been using so much AC lately - unusual for me to really stick to a manufacturer, but I chose the ACBailey supplies back in November! HaHa! And I have worked with a bunch of other stuff in between, so I guess the posting just turned out this way. LOL.}
Anyway, we'll put these 3 layouts together for the class:



A digital layout for Dianne Rigdon:

Finally, if you're not tired of reading already, and you're looking for a desktop for your compy for January, you can grab this one, that I made for FPD!

You can grab it on their blog

Hope you enjoy your New Year's Eve!!

2 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Happy NEw Year to you and your family, wishing you a new year filled with love, happiness and unity. Your layouts are awesome as usual.

Sherry said...

Awesome LO's Leah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails