Friday, December 4, 2009

Daily December 3

Dipping pretzels with the little guy this afternoon. :)
And a few recent digi layouts. :) I just had to journal about our love of sweet winter treats with Miss Tiina's newest kit, OMG It's Cold! {Too cute...}
And I'm in love with this shot that I set up for my mom to take of hubby and I. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiWUvx7VNZxJ1tY2I3-fXyyyW_FapSkh3RKuky7Z74zF-UN1HVr3ub23cza5h0kwaC89WeXLjVcc5q0SWOvlLl7OCjxhrq5M3-xa1VjvRVNZqhhp5_56erMyLq6RyYOArJCJf-e3txBfCs/s1600-h/you_600.jpg">Using the Elegance kit from KaiserCraft digital.

I put together a fun tutorial for Kaisercraft on how to create the custom shadows that I use in a lot of my layouts - you can check it out here. :)

A day at the beach with the boys in the winter. {Too cool for the water, so we usually toss around the football and fly kites.}

Using the Flutterby digital kit from KaiserCraft.

And I've been working on some fun, fun Christmas things that I should be able to share soon!!

Yay! Tomorrow's Friday!Hope everyone's having a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails