Friday, June 25, 2010

New digi brushes...

If you've ever wondered how I got the look of the image in my blog header... here it is! I created these digital brushes for adding that inky, painty look to my digi pages and projects... instead of having to spray, splatter, brush or bubblewrap something each time, it's convenient to have these to add to your pages - plus you can use them in any color at the touch of a button and re-size to your heart's desire. Move them all over the place until you're ready, too... there are 23 different brushes included in the kit - as well as the .png file for each brush!

Check them out here in my little digi shop at misstiina.com! {There's also a commercial use version if you're interested in using them to distress and blend to create your digital kits!}

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails