Monday, August 30, 2010

inspire me monday

cute and crafty!

For some reason today, I was drawn to great ideas for making your creative space a fun and inspiring place to work/craft/create in... maybe it's because I've been thinking on a few organizational things of my own? :)

I loved this little spot...
craft corner

{found here}

my craft room :) yeah! {on explore! thx}
{found here}

My sewing & crafting studio
{here}


My Craft Room - sewing machine corner

{here}

My Craft Room
{here}

Craft Room Additions
{here}

I think it's super important to have a space that inspires you!

Hope you had an inspired monday! We started school today! Busy, busy... but a great day!

3 comments:

kate blue said...

as you know, I am in the middle of an overhaul too.. hope to post pics by Thursday; you'll have to swing by...it's a work in progress...who knew scrappers could collect so much stuff in so little time :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I swear...I can never make my space look that cool! LOL!! Great places you found! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

i looooove these pictures! I still feel hungover ha!

Ive been writing a list of all the storage boxes i need to get and what they are for! Jeepers it feels like its going on forever!1

Related Posts with Thumbnails