Thursday, August 26, 2010

a lovely, lovely line of papers

Everything about these papers screams, "Scrapbook how much you love someone!" So that's what I did!

On our recent vacation trip, I set up a shot that my sister snapped away on... I'm  always thankful to get new shots of us, since I'm usually the one holding the camera!
I just loooove the black, white, and gray with the pop of red. And the textures on the paper add so much to your page...



I'm really taking to my new purchase of a slice - I cut the fun flourishes around the heart out of one of the patterned papers I used!

And another two page layout. For some reason, they've just been working for me lately...
I love that they allow me more room to incorporate more of the things I love while leaving the whitespace that I'm so drawn to. :)

Details:


The lace trim I used is just a common millinery trim that you can find at your local fabric store. 

Everything is from the fabulous Distressed Couture line by Glitz Designs! {With the exception of the lovely foam letters from American Crafts...)

Hope you've gotten inspired to scrap the one you love!

Leah
{http://amusing-to-create.blogspot.com}

1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

love this range from Glitz. Adore the simplicity and embellishment choices, beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails